At Caruth Jordanhill we believe that your car servicing should be value for money, hassle free and as convenient as possible for you. With a number of years experience you can be confident that your vehicle is in competent hands.
We are a local garage and are able to provide servicing for a wide range of vehicles from the latest Mercedes and BMW’s to classic Morris Minors.
Our clients return to us because:
- We provide a friendly, helpful service.
- We offer value for money and competitive prices.
- We only carry out work with you permission.
- All work is carried out to the highest standard.
- We only fit quality proven parts.
- We shop around for the best parts prices.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We don’t advise work that is not necessary.
- Our staff are not under pressure or on bonus to sell without justification.
- We offer fixed price servicing.
- Servicing is carried out to manufacture specifications.
- We keep customer service records, this prevents unnecessary work being carried out.
- We offer free collection and delivery service.
- We offer a drop off and collection facility out-with our normal business hours.
- We re-set your cars service light,
- We carry out work to all makes and models.
- We are no.1 in Glasgow for engine tuning and diagnostics.
- We offer free impartial advice.
- We love to work collaboratively with our customers.
- We welcome and encourage honest feedback both good and bad.
What’s included in our standard service?
The service is carried out to the highest standard and is a full comprehensive service covering most aspects of the car. Our checks cover vital checks to ensure the proper and safe working of your vehicle. This includes everything from checking oil, fuel lines and brake pipes to checking air filters to checking the operation of your horn.
If you would like more information about the checks we carry out please contact us.
Get your oil and tyre pressures checked for FREE!
Oil and tyre pressures should be changed at least once a year to prevent engine wear which can lead to your engine seizing up and other major problems.
We offer a free drop in service to check your tyre pressures and oil levels while you wait.
During the winter it is even more important to check things like oil pressure and oil.
Along with our free oil and tyre pressure checks we also offer free bulb fitting as well as free pick ups. If your vehicle breaks down in the local area we’ll pick your car up free of charge.
Our Services include:
- Tyres servicing
- Brake maintenance
- Replacement parts
- Gearbox repair
- Engine management
- Safety checks
- Wheel alignment
- Clutch repair
- and much more…